Monday, June 29, 2009

Been a While

Wow, so it has been a long time since I posted anything and a lot has happened. Well not really, but I am going to tell myself that so I feel better. Since my last post I have finished my first year of school and an currently enjoying a 4 month break from school. I'm not sure how I feel about going back, but I still have two whole months before I have to worry about it. I went on a week long cruise, which I will blog about and post picture about later when I have time to write about everything. I now have a new niece curtosy of Paul and Mandy and as of today I have a new nephew curtosy of Steve and Kelly. I am back to working with a full case load of clients again and it has been really hard to get back into the swing of working this many hours again. It ALMOST makes me miss going to class and doing homework, almost. So really aside from my cruise there really hasn't been much exciting going on and I will post about those later when I have a free night, I haven't had many of those lately but I'm sure eventually I will find one and I will get some better updates on here.

1 comment:

McArthurs said...

Jess Hymas, what the heck?!!! How are ya? I haven't seen you or talked to you in forever it seems like! I somehow saw your blog from someone elses and wanted to say hi. It looks like things are goin good for ya. I saw that you just moved. Where are you livin now? Well, i hope you are doing good and good luck with going back to school again. I think i would die if i had to go back right now. :)