Sunday, September 18, 2011

Informative post about stuff that seems to be going on in my life at this point in time that others feel the need to know about.


So, I have been given crap by several because I don't blog anything, but that is because I usually don't have anything important going on in my life to blog about so its not really my fault. However, I recently had something that is a little exciting happen so I will post about it. I'm getting married. I know that this will come as a shock to some and others will mutter and/or shout its about freaking time! So anyway here are the details that are relevant at this time. I am marrying Tom Tanner, he is from Rexburg and he owns Premier Rental Properties. We have been dating for a little over two years and we are getting married Nov. 19th, 2011 in the Rexburg Temple. So, there you have it an update on my life. I will also include a picture so that I don't get yelled at for not having one as those who have not met Tom will likely want to know what he looks like.

12 comments:

lisa h. said...

Jess that is awesome and definitely worth blogging about!! congratulations!!! I hope all the planning etc is going well. it will be great!!!

Lamont and Denise said...

It's about freaking time!!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Congrats Jess I'm so happy for you!!!!

I hope I can come up for your wedding!

Marilou said...

congratulations!

Cherie Logan said...

I am so happy for you and am so planning on being invited so we can tell you we'll be there!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! You deserve the best!

Anonymous said...

hey i graduated with tom nice guy congrats to ya both :}

amanda said...

glad you posted a picture. you guys look great. congrats.

Unknown said...

I am so ridiculously excited for you!!! Congrats! I am sure it is worth the wait. You deserve the best and I miss you so much. Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is a royal dickbag.

Anonymous said...

A bunch of fat fucks! Hope diabetes doesn't claim you both in just a few short years. Just the thought of you two fleshly boulders rubbing up against each other — yuck! Please don't procreate.

Anonymous said...

Hope you both get ass cancer. Disgusting piggy’s.