Saturday, March 8, 2008

I got my score!!!!

So two weeks ago I took my dreaded MAT test for Grad School. I was sooooo nervous. The only thing they told me was that I had to score above the 40th percentile. If I did good, if not...well it might hurt my chances. I was SOOOOOO stressed and anxious about taking this test that I actually put it off for a week and spent the week trying to study. This of course was the week that I was so sick I thought I was dying, but I studied none the less. Anyway I have been waiting for my results as they told me it would be 2-3 weeks. Well I got my test results today and I scored in the dud-da-da-duh 81st percentile. How freaking cool is that!!!!!! I am smarter than 81 percent of people who take this test!!!! Anyway by the time I checked my mail at 1215 a.m. it was too late to call people and tell them but I am so excited that I had to do something so I am writing it on here. So if you read this before I tell you in person or on the phone sorry that I did not call you in the middle of the night!

5 comments:

Jason said...

Congratulations Jess! That's so cool! 81% of people are so much dumber than you!!!

Amy said...

Congrats Jess! I think you need a trip to Wisconsin to celebrate! Haha

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

congrats! that is awesome. Good job

lisa h. said...

congrats!! i'm sure you feel soo good having the results back!

Aimee said...

congrats on your test score jess!!!!!! wOOt for you! but guess what! You need a new post! lol, i love reading your blog...new post please! ;)