Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Twilight

So Becca started me reading this Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I know Raygon has read them, but I really wasn't all that interested cause it is about vampires and stuff so I was a little skeptical. Becca assured they were good and talked me into buying the first book in the series. I read it in like a day. It is like 400+ pages, but I could not put it down. I absolutely loved it! I am going to get the other two books tomorrow. So if you have not read these books, I suggest you give them a try! I will even let you borrow my books.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love these books! I just finished them yesterday, and can I just say that I found myself placating my children with extra snacks and movies so I could have extra reading time!

p.s. I'm sorry you were so sick, Jess, and am glad you are feeling better!

lisa h. said...

hehe! i love those books too...though i think the third one gets a little too sensual.

i was totally not going to read them either and then someone chose it for our bookclub book last year and my friend literally shoved it into my hands...so i read and loved it! glad you're enjoying.