Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged

3 Joys
1. Riding in an Ambulance on my way to a call. There is nothing in the world that I have come across yet that has that same adrenaline rush. It never ceases to amaze me how revved up I get when I get to go out and help people when they are most in need of some help.

2. My Nieces and Nephews. I would give most anything to spend time with my nieces and nephews, especially work. There is nothing like hearing the joy in a kids voice when they yell you're name cause they are so excited just to see you.

3. Reading. I love just sitting around and getting totally immersed in a good book. It doesn't happen much, but I do absolutely love it.

3 Fears
1. That what I have in life now is all I am going to have.

2. That a member of my family will be hurt really bad and that I will show up on scene in the ambulance or the fire truck and not be able to do anything to save them.

3. Spiders. They are totally gross and kinda freak me out a little bit.

3 Goals
1. Do better on my scripture study, church attendence, and temple attendence.

2. Be able to get back to playing basketball by the end of the year. I haven't been able to play for over 2 1/2 months and I am totally missing it.

3. Stay on top of everything that I have to do in my life like work, housecleaning, and exercising and soon traveling and homework.


3 Current Obsessions
1. The twighlight series. The new book comes out in a little over a week and I have been re-reading the other three books which is bad because it keeps me from doing all the other things I am supposed to be doing.

2. Movies. I love movies and I actually collect them. If I watch a movie and like it I totally buy it, I even buy some that I have never seen because I want to see them. One day I will watch all of the movies that I have.

3. Facebook. I know it is totally sad but I get on facebook first thing in the morning and last thing at night, and several times during the day. I like to be able to keep up with all my friends both current and those from high school.


3 Surprising Facts About Myself
1. I am actually a pretty good cook when I want to be, but I hate the process and avoid it at all costs.

2. I cry at sad movies when no one else is around. Yes many of you will be shocked at this because I never cry when I am around other people.

3. I am very anal about my hair. If it sticks up or doesn't look perfect I get super annoyed.

Now I am going to tag Becca, Kimmy, Shellie, and Jason and Amy (and yes I want answers from both of you.)

No comments: