Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Holden is 1 today!




Holden turns 1 today. He is an amazingly happy little kid. He smiles most of the time that I see him and is so happy. I still remember the day he was born, cause I got to go up to the hospital and meet him just a short while after he was born. He didn't have a name for a long time so I called him little John because they knew that John was going to be his middle name. And now we call him baby Holden. He is an amazingly resilient little kid, he spent a couple of weeks in the NICU because he was born early but he bounced back and is doing awesome now. I love hanging out with Holden cause that smile he gives you makes you just feel like the most special person in the world to him. Love ya Holden.

P.S. I totally stole this picture from Raygon's blog. Thanks Rayg!

No comments: