Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Morgan Ann turns 9




My niece Morgan turned 9 on Saturday and of course I am late on this post, tends to happen these days. Morgan is my oldest niece, and even though Ann is her middle name I have always called her Morgan Ann or Little Ann. Morgan is absolutely amazing. She is very smart and does really well in school. She loves to read and has already read many of the Harry Potter books, book 3 is her favorite, and reads for an hour or more everynight, not because she has to but because she wants to. Morgan is so helpful with her siblings and also with the other cousins when we are all together, she is always willing to help out. She is so fun to be around and is growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Morgan Ann, I love you tons.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Jess it is Liz I need your help. As you know Becca has a bad memory and never rememebers to do stuff, anyway I want to know if you will ask Raygon if I can join your meal blog I promise I will put some on there too. I am family in away. Thanks