Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let's talk about me.

Since my last several posts have been birthday wishes for my nieces and nephews I decided that I needed to write a little about me and what is going on with me. School. That's it mostly. I am 4 weeks away from being done with my first semester of grad school, which is really nice. I moved into my new house a couple of weeks ago, I will post pictures later (when I take some). Let's see what else. I am going to the midnight showing of Twighlight on the 20th, yes I am making time in my busy schedule for that. K well that's about it. I will try to do a full catch up in December when I have my month off from school.

2 comments:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

You're probably the coolest aunt a kid could ask for. I bet it's so fun having so many nieces and nephews. Good job on Grad School. You're amazing! Keep going strong.

Lindsay said...

I hope Twilight went well. I haven't been yet... Let me know what you thought.