Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kali Ann turns 4


I know another birthday post, but this already a week late and I will hopefully have some spare time when we hit the holidays to catch up on the last 4 months of my life. Meanwhile, my niece Kali turned 4 last Saturday. Kali is so much fun. I now get to spend time with her three days a week and I love it. My absolute favorite part of the day is anytime I come home because she always is so happy and excited to see me and will run over to give me a big hug. She totally loves horses, but as of yet has not ridden one. I am working on that. :) She also loves to sing and even though she doesn't get all the words right, although she may be getting them right and we just can't understand her, she always gets the tune right so it is so much fun to listen to her sing. Happy Birthday Kali!

1 comment:

Luke, Brittny, and Wyatt said...

Jess!! I hope you don't mind but I was looking at ShaeLee's Blog and saw you on there and I want to add you to my blog. Come and see us at lukeandbrittny. Anyway, it sounds like you stay busy! Hopefully we can stay in touch!Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!