Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Doing Better

So Steve called me this afternoon to talk and as we were talking he mentioned that when he was looking at the pics on my blog it looked like I was getting skinnier. Now I see myself everyday so I really hadn't noticed that much of a difference, so I went in search of some pictures to see if what he said was true. Now anyone who knows me well knows that I hate to be in pictures and about the only ones that you will find of me also have a niece or a nephew in them but here is a comparison. I think I do actually look a little skinnier, but you decide for yourself.

This is me in April of '07

This is me January of '08

2 comments:

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

You look great :)

RPH said...

lookin good jess! i guess i had not noticed either, because like you, i see you all the time. but you look great!
hey i tagged you, so check my blog and copy what i did, in your own words of course.