Friday, February 8, 2008

TIRED!!!

So I have been trying to figure out why I am sooooooo tired and I have come up with two answers. One is that today after a week of not feeling well, having a bit of a hard time breathing, and some pain in my lungs I finally went to the doctor, turns out that I have laryngotracheobronchitis or in other words Adult Croup. Fun Huh? Nothing like having constant pain in your lungs and then when you cough it feels like someone is ripping them out. I now feel totally bad for any kid who gets croup, although they say that adult croup is much worse. So I figured that cannot be the only thing making me tired and then I realized that besides my regular work schedule of about 60 hours I have worked a 6-12 hour shift at the fire department everyday for almost a week. From last Saturday to today the only day that I didn't put in at least 6 hours was Sunday. Now for my family who is reading this, especially my mom, I know that it is my own dang fault for working so much, but that doesn't change the fact that I am tired. So it is off to bed I go, since I am on call tonight and may end up having to go on calls in the middle of the night. :)

1 comment:

lisa h. said...

oh jess, i'm so sorry. you better take some sick days and recover! it seems like everyone is getting sick this week. we've been hit with our share this week as well.