Monday, February 18, 2008

TAG

My sister-in-law Raygon, tagged me on her blog. So here goes nothin'!Why is my spell check not working? Sorry for the errors.



10 years ago I was.....a sophmore in High School. I had just gotten my lisence and was driving all over in my sweet red 88 Buick Park Ave. I was also working after school for my parents doing secretary work. Not very exciting.



5 things on my to-do list:1. Study for my MAT test. 2. Write my Personal Statement for application for Grad School. 3. REST!!!! 4. Entertain Morgan, Cade, and Kali with something other than the Wii. 5. Go to the store and buy Kali some cold Medicine and them hope I don's get a cold too.



Things I would do with a billion dollars: Well first off I would pay off all of my debts. Then I would build the house of my dreams. And then put enough in savings for me to live on while I did everything I could to help others. Then I would give my family all the money they need, I would also give money to my best friend Kimmy who has always been like a sister to me. Then I would donate the rest of the money to kids hospitals and research funds to help come up with cures for diseases.



Things most people dont know about me: 1. I collect a lot of things, toy fire trucks and ambulances, shotglasses, porcelin dolls, and movies. 2. I have almost 600 DVD's. 3. Like my sister-in-law Raygon I hate to fold laundry and I will leave it in the baskets or in the dryer for days. 4. I am pretty laid back and figure that most things don't matter so when people ask me what I want to do or eat I will say that I don't care cause I really don't not because I am trying to get out of making a decision or because I want others to like me. 5. I really don't mind cooking even though I complain about it all the time. I really hate cooking for just myself and so I usually don't do it.



Those are the things I am putting out there for the TAG. Now I am tagging Lisa and Heather. Have fun!

2 comments:

Jason said...

I hope I'm included in your definition of "family" because I could really use part of your billion dollars - don't you want to help out your poor cousin by paying off his med school debt?

lisa h. said...

tagging me, lisa?

600 dvd's! holy smoke! next time we visit we'll skip blockbuster and come to your house to rent a movie!