Monday, December 22, 2008

New House

I moved into my house in the middle of school. That was fun. If you ever want to stress yourself to the point that all you want to do is sit in a corner while rocking and crying this is how you do it. I finally was able to get renters for my townhouse so I proceeded to plan to move into my house, but where would I find the time. I packed my house up in two days, amidst working my full time hours, covering shifts at the station, and getting all my homework done. Then it took TWO trips with the trailer, and mind you this was not a small trailer, to get all my stuff to the new house. Then I had to put everything away. So not fun. Lucky for me I have an awesome family. Maegan came and helped me finish packing the night before the move. Then while I was going back and forth with the boys telling them where to put things, My mom, Maegan, and Mandy cleaned my townhouse. Then my mom came over to my new house and while I put things away and figured out where the things I needed were she cleaned my room and bathroom in my new house so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I really wish I had thought to take more pictures because my family is awesome. My dad and my brothers (Andy, Mark, and Paul) moved all my heavy stuff in the house and willingly moved it to wherever I asked. My family is awesome. Megs took these pics the night she came over to help me pack because she thought I would want to remember my house.


This is me in my front room/dining room. Notice that it is almost the end of October and I am still wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Also the sweet black brace on my ankle. I had to wear that thing for 4 months after I got off the crutches and out of the boot. Pretty crappy and annoying.This is me packing up the last of my bedroom. I left the bed up, so I could get a couple of hours of sleep. :)
This is me in from of my townhouse my last night there. It was getting dark so this is the best picture we could get.

No comments: