Monday, December 22, 2008

Play Time!

So, on the day I moved into my house Kaleb came over and for the first time in his life, all of my fire trucks were down where he could reach and play with them, because I have always kept them up on the shelves. He was in heaven! Raygon tells me that since I moved in he asks her everyday if I am home and if he can come over and play with my firetrucks. I told him could come over when I am home and play, but the problem was that I was gone a lot. So finally I had a free afternoon because of a cancellation at work and I knew Raygon was getting ready for Holden's birthday party and for her younger brother Tanner and his wife to arrive so I called up and asked if Kaleb and Holden could come play. We had tons of fun. It will be more fun when I baby proof my house and don't have to spend all my time watching Holden to make sure he doesn't take I dive down my stairs. :)

They had a great time! Kaleb was pretty sad that he had to put the trucks away and go home for Holden's party.

1 comment:

RPH said...

I just checked and saw this post! Kaleb loves that you live so close...but he is sad he cant come over everyday and play with all your toys! Thanks for taking them for a while. It did help me get ready for the party! Thanks again! Kaleb is your biggest fan!