Friday, January 18, 2008

Girls Nite Out

So tonight I convinced a couple of my sister-in-laws and my best friend Kimmy to ditch their husbands and come hang out with me and a couple of friends from work who are single. It was nice to go out with just the girls! We went to Craigo's for dinner which actually took a lot longer than we thought cause apparently everyone wanted to eat there at the same time as us, then we went and watched a chick flick, 27 dresses. It was so nice to sit through a chick flick and not be harassed by guys who move in their seats and make exasperated noises to show how annoyed they are that they came. :) It was a lot of fun and I am going to try to get these gals to go out about once a month or so, you know whenever we can get it to work out. Craigo's was fun cause I ran into an old friend that I haven't seen since before she left on her mission. It's always fun to be reminded that while everyone else seems to be moving on with their lives, you know marriage and kids and stuff, I am still here working.

2 comments:

meg said...

I am so happy you have finally given into the pressure of the blogging world! Good for you Jess!

RPH said...

yea for you jess! you are a blogger. by the way, i LOVE the picture you used on the side. the one of your fire hat and name....very cool. you should get that blown up and put in your kitchen! welcome to the blogging world!