Monday, January 28, 2008

What The!

K so today in Rexburg it was like 20 something degrees and the wind was blowing so it was pretty freaking cold right. So I was at my house and we get toned out to send two ambulances to Jefferson County to assist with a Truck verses a Bus accident. Anyway so I go out and jump in my truck and pull out of my garage to see my neighbor across the street and one house down out shoveling his driveway. Normal right? Nope. This guy is out in a BATHROBE with a coat over the top of it. What is he wearing under that bathrobe? I can tell you cause just as I pull out there is this big gust of wind that blows his bathrobe apart in the front and low and behold all he is wearing under his bathrobe is his G's. Now seriously who goes out in the freaking cold to shovel their driveway in their underwear with just a bathrobe over top? My neighbor apparently! So safe to say I don't think we will be friends cause I don't think that I can ever look him in the face.

3 comments:

RPH said...

HA! HA! HA! You are right...who does that? Too funny!

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

Idaho people...oh wait...I guess I should say some Idaho people...

nicilee said...

that is stinkin' hilarious! I found your blog off of Amy and Jason's. Glad to hear you are doing alright. It has been a long time since we worked together doin' PSR work, good to see you're still at it.